Sunday, September 16, 2007

A success!


Went hiking in the Lane Cove National Park with David this morning. Saw heaps of parrots, wonderful plants and lizards. I got through a little more work this afternoon (managed to simulate some gravitational waves and clock errors!).

My success was that I've managed to clear up one room in my house -- the spare room! This is a huge step-forward. See photo! However, all the other rooms are still a mess. I hope to clear up my bedroom tomorrow and then start work downstairs.


On the left is the clean spare room, underneath is my "living room"!







If you want to watch an interesting set of pictures then take a look at this site which displays all of the pictures being uploaded to the google blogs!


Ciao!

1 comment:

Alison Hobbs said...

Congratulations on the tidy room. Keep it up ...