Friday, September 14, 2007

A mixed day


Work went extremely well today. Bill and I made huge progress on the gravitational wave simulations and correlations project that we're working on. I've also been invited to write up my talk from the Amaldi gravitational wave meeting - only 30 talks out of a few hundred have been selected for the conference proceedings! The house is still a mess. I got a tad upset this evening packing up some of Maryam's stuff. I've got heaps more to do over the weekend - although I'm planning to go the Botanical gardens tomorrow and a bit of hiking with David on Sunday.

I've almost bought my flight ticket to Canada. The Air Canada web site is a disaster and it still won't let me finish the booking, but I have managed to put it "on hold".

Again I don't have a new photograph for today, but have found a nice picture of Faith and Mel's cat! "il gatto" in Italian!

No comments: