Saturday, September 22, 2007

errr ....



I haven't got a clue what to write in this blog. I went to the Macquarie centre this morning and purchased some more DVDs. Marta had suggested that I buy a bunch of Italian films - one "la meglio gioventu" happens to be 6 hours long - but the Macquarie centre didn't seem to have any of her selection. Instead I bought "The Red Violin", "Il Gattopardo" and (for light relief) "Those magnificent men in their flying machines".



I then planned to do heaps of work, but fell asleep instead. I woke up in the evening to cook an enjoyable dinner of Leatherjacket and then headed off to the Epping Hotel for a drink with David. Bill has signed me up for a 50km cycle ride in a few weeks. I'll have to mend the puncture on my bike.

I rather rashly promised to cook David, Jessica and Bob a curry tomorrow night. Hopefully that goes okay. My kitchen is now nice and tidy (although only on the surface - I still need to tidy up the insides of all the cupboards).


3 comments:

Alison Hobbs said...

If you're going to cycle 50km, you'd better start practising right away to tone up the requisite leg muscles. Otherwise..., you have been warned!

Nice kitchen surfaces. Well done.

Miri said...

The kitchen looks really nice and I am pleased you are eating some healthy food (fish). I really want to see the film - the red violin. Thinking of you. Good luck with the cycle ride.

faith said...

Positively spotless kitchen, I note (with microwave nicely displayed). Bet you got that leatherjacket from the fish stall downstairs in the Macquarie Centre!
Am I still an accountant from Afghanistan, by the way? _ It should throw Them off the scent, anyway.