Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not complaining today ...

I've just had a wonderful evening playing music with Nicole. Work went reasonably well and Jonathan, Mike and I missed lunch to play squash. In the evening I cooked Nicole a chicken stir-fry and we just played music for hours and hours. We got through various piano duets (including the Faure Dolly suite), various cello and piano duets (including plenty of Vivaldi), heaps of violin and piano (her sight-reading of the Haydn violin concerto was great), viola and piano (the Eccles) and then recorder (me) and cello (Nicole) duets. We hope to get to the Rachmaninov festival in the opera house sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Tomorrow Joris, Kate and Albert are coming around to finalise packing and planning for our 3 day hike.

I'm going ot make this blog more interesting sometime soon - I'm always too tired, or have too much to do, to write anything particularly exciting at the moment.

No comments: