Sunday, October 21, 2007

Geocache

I spent this morning boxing up more of Maryam's stuff - this job still has no sign of ending. Joris and I cooked lunch, walked to the Macquarie centre to buy stuff for our long hike next weekend. We then went to find a geocache and failed completely - I'm completely covered with scratches and bruises from the rather crazy route we took through the bush. Anyway, we then went for an easier cache and managed to find that one!

The photo is of me returning from Parkes to Sydney after our last observing trip.

I now need to learn my Italian vocab very fast -- I'll be tested on it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Miri said...

Good luck with the Italian vocab.
I hope you are OK.
I am worried about you at the moment. You seem to have so much work.

Anonymous said...

Well done with the first cache! I hope the bug bites - but that's probably the wrong thing to say to an Ozzie Geocacher, isn't it.

Anonymous said...

oops - forgot to put my name.