Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another sporty day

Spent the morning packing another 3 boxes full of Maryam's stuff. This work seems never-ending! Jonathan and I then played about 1.25 hours of squash. We returned home to make a simple lunch for us, Joris, Albert, and Kate who discussed plans for our huge hike next weekend (3 days across the Blue Mountains). Afterwards we all headed off to work to play a few games of ping-pong. Jonathan, Joris and I then met Natalie to play an hour of tennis. Jonathan, Nat and I headed to Eastwood for an Viet. meal, before returning to my house to sit around playing music and chatting.

I'll spend a lot of tomorrow continuing to tidy up the house and try and learn the Italian that I need to know by Monday evening.

1 comment:

Miri said...

Good luck with your Italian. I could do with learning some for my Rome trip. Well done on playing squash, tennis and table tennis in one day. Don't do too much though. Good luck with your blue mountains walk. Tell me all about it and don't forget to take the tree book with you and the hiking socks. Sorry you have so many boxes to pack !