Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Music and film

Another odd day. Had a reasonable day at work, although I didn't seem to get anything done. In the evening Sarah and I did the first two clues of our first geo-cache. We had only one hour to complete the clues and so we jogged for about 3km along the Lane Cove hiking trails. We'll get up early tomorrow to actually go to where the cache is hidden.

Kate then came around and we played various pieces of music. I had another attempt at the Kol Nidre (sp?) ... I really must learn that piece properly!

Sarah and I then watched a depressing French film about a man losing his wife and I'm feeling rather down at the moment. However, a good night's sleep should sort that out.

2 comments:

Alison Hobbs said...

There are many such films out there, I'm afraid. Which one was this? Anyway, glad to hear that you played some more music.

Miri said...

Great that Kate played music with you. Enjoy your hiking! Yes, it is difficult with films. I had a bad experience watching "A beautiful Mind" - Princeton/pulsar nobel prize winner - see what I mean. Hope you are feeling better now.