Friday, November 2, 2007

Quick update

Sorry, I still haven't copied the other photos of the 6 foot track onto my blog yet. I'll try and get this done tomorrow. On Wednesday night, Joris, Kate, Albert and I went to celebrate our walk by eating at Harry's cafe in Wooloomooloo. This is an interesting place! You buy a pie (in my case a curry pie covered in mashed potatoes, mushy peas and gravy) and sit eating it watching the rats running around the wharf below you.

Tonight I had a guitar lesson with Kate's dad. I can now play some simple melodies.

2 comments:

Miri said...

The pie sounds disgusting ! You know how much I hate pies.

Joris said...

The pie was gorgeous (and the hot-dog afterwards was just as good)!

However, on Friday I (finally) started Albert Camus' "The plague" (en français - bien sûr). This does cast a different light on those cute little rats we watched in Sydney... (If only George realised the benefits of French over Italian, I could lend him my book :-S)