Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How things change ...

Well, I was in a wonderful mood yesterday, but am feeling rather down again today. I went out with Rick and David for an Indian curry - the first Indian curry that I've had since I left Maryam in Manchester. I've now been trying to do some more packing of M's stuff, but I keep getting distracted and looking at her photo album of "M and G in Australia" and "M and G in New Zealand" and "M and G in Canada" ... I 've boxed up to post to her our wedding album and all sorts of other emotional pictures. I don't even have a copy of most of our wedding photos and certainly don't feel like scanning them all in.

I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Alison Hobbs said...

I have numerous photos of your wedding; we can go through them and share them out when you're here so that you can keep some of these. I also have some of the negatives.

Miri said...

I remember this picture of Dubbo zoo. I know how much you love zoos. Don't worry about the pictures. Keep which ever ones you like. You can keep the wedding album if you want and you can keep the scrapbook of NZ. Or if you like when I get them I will copy some and make a book for you and send it it you. Keep positive and strong. You are really brave and remember how well you are doing. You have achieved so much and you have done amazing things. You are a star. Email me if you need to talk.

Elpus said...

Hi George

Didn't even know you had one of these bloggy things until today - we'll put you on our RSS feed! Anyway, I have a full set of negs for your wedding, so when you feel the time is right drop me a line and I'll get them printed for you.

Toodle pip

Phil