Sunday, November 4, 2007

Even more photos


Another busy day. Played squash with Jonathan for an hour, had lunch (a healthy lunch!) in the Macquarie centre and then worked on my write-up for the Amaldi conference, talk that I need to give tomorrow on Science with Parkes and produced a newsletter article on the Pulse@Parkes project. I still need to make myself some dinner, finish tidying the house (and boxing up the remainder of Maryam's things - I've now run out of boxes!), do my Italian homework, work through a few guitar pieces and start to learn some of the Liszt piano music that I bought yesterday.

Various photos of our wonderful hike on the 6 foot track are dotted around this post. These photos include (they seem to be coming out in a random order so I won't try to describe each one individually): Albert meeting a red-belly black snake that wasn't going to get off the path for us, a rock-wallaby hiding in the bush and various images of us relaxing at the camp-sites.




2 comments:

faith said...

Oh George, you KNOW how gooey I go about roos etc. That wallaby is SO sweet!!!
The snake isn't, though. However, I notice you must've got past it somehow already, in order to take the photo. I can imagine the dialogue: "Just wait there, Albert, while I take this photo! No, really, it isn't coming towards you!"
Emma won't like this post of yours, will she?

Miri said...

So pleased that you did this hike. Well done ! I love the photos. I love the picture of the snake.