Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 3 in Beijing






I'm getting behind. I'm about to go out an experience Day 4. Oh dear. Here are a few photos. Day 3 was amazing again. Sha and I went to the Temple of Heaven (which is absolutely beautiful) and then on to the museum of natural history and saw bones of huge dinosaurs and mammoths (and lots of other things). In the evening we met up with Xiaopeng and Sha's cousin and friends to go an the largest karaoke building I've ever seen (not that I've seen many - but this was the size and look of a hotel). My singing was not the best.

1 comment:

Alison Hobbs said...

I looked at travelchinaguide.com's pictures of the Temple of Heaven, too. "If you speak while standing on the round slate in the center of Circular Mound Altar," it says, "your voices are particularly vigorous and loud." If that's so, your singing might have sounded better there.