Monday, December 31, 2007

Back in Ottawa

Haven't written my blog for a while. Jonathan and I travelled from Sydney to Vancouver (where we spent a day with Bill and family) before arriving in Ottawa (on Christmas day).

It's cold and snowy. So far, we've been flying, skiing, snow-shoeing, playing music, walking around museums and have met a whole heap of people.

The photos (which always seem to come out in a strange order) include 1) me trying to ski in the Gatineau park, 2) mum and Jonathan snow-shoeing, 3) getting covered in snow and 4) refuelling the aircraft.

For the end of the year we are planning to go to Maniwaki and then drive across towards Montreal.

My plan for sometime next year is to get to Churchill or Moosonee by train!


1 comment:

Miri said...

Dear George,
Love the pictures. You look great and seem to be enjoying Canada. The snow looks lovely. Say hi to Jonathan from me. Keep up the adventures and have a lovely New Year. Wishing you lots of luck for next year and hope things go really well for you. I must update my blog too!