Monday, December 3, 2007

At Parkes

Lots of kangaroos. The photo was taken from the kitchen window. Work is rather hard at the moment - I got up at 9am and I'm observing until 4am! The observations are basically going okay.

I've been asked to give a talk to the Parkes staff about the research being carried out using the telescope! We're also having the first PULSE@Parkes run on Tuesday which should result in a press release - the first time that Australian school students have been able to operate the Parkes telescope!

I'm trying to get all my scripts working correctly for the PULSE@Parkes run, work with my summer students, fix up some code and write some papers.

Ciao

1 comment:

Miri said...

I am worried that you have been working from 9am till 4am. This is not good. Don't get too tired. Why is there no other astronomer helping you?