Saturday, December 15, 2007

An amazing evening

What a wonderful evening! I'm going to be enthusiastic and say that this was an evening that I won't forget in a while - basically because Nicole, Kate and I played a Boccherini string trio in a proper chamber concert. About 10 people were watching in Marueen's house. It was a perfect chamber music evening! Nicole and Kate both played superbly! There were also many other performances including us playing the Beethoven piano quartet, some Mozart piano duets, Alex performed the E minor Brahms cello sonata and I finished the programme with the Squire Tarantella! But the Boccherini was so wonderful to play.

I'm excited.

News report:

Bondi shark attack report


A swimmer has been bitten by a shark at Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach, leaving him with deep gouges to his arm. .. "That's a shark," the lifeguard said.

"Not a big one, because he wouldn't have had his arm left."

No comments: