Friday, December 7, 2007

Now I know

According to facebook, my friends are doing the following:

1. Simon is finally starting to become less zombified.
2. Vernon is in St Brieuc, France for handball world championships
3. Jo is back in Nagoya.
4. Ilana is wondering how she is going to get through the next 20 nights of observing.
5. Bryan is not jet lagged.
6. Alison is helping her husband with his wing covers in the COLD.
7. Robert is listening to the rain...
8. is thrilled that we achieved some goals against Brazil... now it's time to bring on Russia! GO AUSTRALIA!
9. Naomi is now thoroughly educated on Strategic Innovation Management and wishing English were used more frequently in the corporate world.
10. Tara is dedicating a week to Centaurus A.
11. Ray is observing...rain, mainly.
12. Nanda is cat-sitting!
13. Rhiannon is in a place near you.
14. Elen is still a headbanger!
15. Faith is hoping it might be so.
16. Emma is feeling better as is Alexander on his birthday!

...

I know some strange people.

1 comment:

Miri said...

What about me?
I am very happy because I have a job in the music library at the RNCM. I love libraries and the violin !