Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"The Kite Runner"

Well I'm rather in a state of shock after watching "The Kite Runner" with mum and Jonathan. Jonathan and I went out afterwards to discuss life, the Universe and everything. It was amazing (and difficult) watching a film that had some many memories for me (both about M. and from the areas that I've been to in Western Asia). Overall, I think that I preferred the book, but the film was impressive and I'd recommend it!

It's been raining a lot in Ottawa. We've been looking around the art gallery and just ambling around the city centre. I've also just discovered that you can turn GOOGLE Earth into a flight simulator!!!!

2 comments:

Miri said...

Yes, I am hoping to go and see this film. I thought the book was wonderful. I bought it for my brother Hassan, as the main character is Hassan and I have sent it to Pakistan for him. You were brave to go and watch this, considering the association with me.

Anonymous said...

call m... she misses you, too but probablly needs you to make the first sincere move... be brave...