Friday, September 27, 2013

Into Cardiff and on the Cwmcarn Forest Drive

Walking into Cardiff
Yesterday, grandma had a rest at home.  I walked into Cardiff along the riverside.  I now understand why Australian people think that woodlands in Britain are claustrophobic. They're very different to Australian forests.  It was a pleasant walk.  I saw a swan.  A white one.  Then I walked around Cardiff trying to find some gifts.  Then I took the World's oldest train back to a place called Rhibina (or similar).  The train had an "escape ladder".

Today, grandma and I went for a drive to the Cwmcarn forest drive.  It was great! Very misty.  Very cold.  We finally found somewhere to eat in a "rather scruffy" pub (as grandma called it) in a place called Risca.  Then I dropped grandma off back at home and got very lost finding a fish.







and getting back from Cardiff

On the Cwmcarn forest drive







Lunch in Risca

No comments: