Monday, September 14, 2009

The koala park








I'm waiting for a whole heap of files to move around the network at the moment and so thought that I'd distract myself by writing about Saturday. I enjoyed Saturday. After a huge breakfast of bacon and eggs, Sha and I headed off to see the Pennant Hills koalas (with a few delays to photograph Sha in front of every large bunch of flowers that we came across). I can now say "yellow flower" and "red flower" in Chinese. I can also say "I want a green tea icecream" which is more useful. (BTW ... on Friday night, Jonathan and Sha bought a huge tub of green tea icecream to eat at my house ... I prefer chocolate, but was ignored). There were baby koalas. We also fed the kangaroos (Sha decided that she liked kangaroo food). Sha got attacked by a parrot. I was laughing too much to rescue her.

Back to work ...

2 comments:

Amor said...

jiao zi made great progress in chinese this weekend, he can even made sentences with some words he learnt before, but he still got problem to distinguish the pronunciation of "apple" from "butt" and " dog" from "I"....lol anyway,congradulations! I will keep on testing his pronunciation of these words~:P

Emma said...

I will show Alexander the wombat. He loves the wombat story you gave him... asks for it all the time.