Monday, September 7, 2009

Another great weekend


Sha came around again on Friday to eat a meal (the first meal that I have cooked for her ... as far as I know she didn't get food poisioning - I introduced Sha to the romantic food: custard!) and watch a movie (we watched the romantic Fawlty Towers!). On Saturday we did some shopping and then, in the afternoon, met up with Nicole and Jonathan to drive to Kate's house to practice some string quartet music. This led into ping pong (I think that I lost every game) and then to a great dinner that Kate's family made. On Sunday we went hiking in the Lane Cove national park (spotting lots of different parrots) and then went into the City to have dinner in an Italian restaurant in Darling Harbour. Then I went home via a few cold railway stations.

3 comments:

Amor said...

jiao zi forgot to mentioned a great animation we watched "Totoro" :P and we also bought the traditional candy from a British Lolly shop~ jiao zi always had when he was a little boy :)

Anonymous said...

Georgie - jiao zi - hello dumpling!
Mel

George Hobbs said...

We bought sherbet lemons