Friday, April 11, 2008

My 101st post

Google decided to tell me that this was my 101st post! The solicitor I saw yesterday was great - he was like the character in "The Castle". He didn't charge me anything. I now have a form to fill in, get M. to sign it, return it to the solicitor and ... all done. Australia has a "no-blame" divorce rule - if both people sign the form then it gets processed very quickly. There are some very interesting questions on the form like "what date did you consider the marriage to be over?" - the husband and wife can fill in different dates! However, in the "do you think it is likely that you and your spouse will live together as husband and wife?" question, only one person can tick the box!

Better get back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are two lawyers in The Castle, Which was he like?

George Hobbs said...

You can guess!!! He didn't charge any money!