Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last train to freo

Just finished watching another great Australia film "Last Train to Freo". Highly recommended! What else (particularly as Jonathan has told me to write more on my blog)? We played Aussie-backyard cricket at work today with two dutch guys, an American, a student from China, two English people and a few Australians. After we broke the ball (don't ask!) we moved on to trying ultimate frisbee. That's an exhausting sport!

My code works!!! I can simulate pulsars. Now I don't have to observe them anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that you don't remember the last time that you had to make a choice between ultimate frisbee or 'cello playing. And you chose 'cello playing.

George Hobbs said...

Actually, anonymous, I do remember that! This time I was lucky enough to play frisbee and _then_ play some 'cello!!!

I had a great time trying to play the piano parts in the two Brahms 'cello sonatas yesterday with Kate on the 'cello.