Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello from Narrabri

I'm back at Narrabri again and finding some time to update this blog as the computer system in Sydney seems to be down. I'm starting to relax again after a crazy few weeks. Last week I spent Monday night out, had a late-night rehearsal on Tuesday, gave a lecture at Sydney uni on Wednesday evening (that had to last two hours!), played music on Thursday, my honours student finished his thesis on Friday (I hope he does okay), bought lots of music from the city on Saturday, played in the chamber concert on Sunday (which was really exciting - a proper chamber concert!), went to see La Boheme at the Opera House on Monday, had a meeting all day on Tuesday, flew to Narrabri and now I'm here!!

Wow, that was a long sentence!!

The opera was wonderful. The singing was amazing and we had seats on the second-to-front row! I'm now trying to finish everything off before going to the UK next week. Apparently it will be cold.

2 comments:

Miri said...

Yes, it is cold here! Great you watched la boheme.We have a very good opera and vocal studies department here at the RNCM. Well done on your chamber concert. I am playing Vaughan William London symphony in a concert soon.

Miri said...

There has been snow in England so please bring a coat, some gloves and a hat for your UK trip. Give my love to Grandma Tullett.Teach Alex the 'cello!!