Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An update - finally

Sorry that I haven't posted a blog entry for ages. I spent last week ill in Parkes (not fun on the 4pm to 4am shift!) and now am trying to catch up on everything. The exciting news is that I've now basically finished off everything relating to my permanent residency. I now have a NSW driving licence (which has a picture of a waratah on it) and got the final visa stuck into my passport! I managed to play through the Brahms clarinet trio yesterday in rehearsal without embarrassing myself too much - I have a lot of practice to do before the concert on Sunday - and am giving a two hour lecture this evening. I've only just finished writing the talk.

2 comments:

Miri said...

Good luck with the Brahms clarinet trio. Someone asked for this piece today and I issued it to them. Well done on completing your residency. Hope you feel better.
Miri Hobbs

Claire :) said...

Yay!!! Almost a real Aussie now!