Saturday, February 21, 2015

Red skin rash - the cause and solution?

According to my GP, I have contact dermatitis, but nobody seems to have a clue what's causing it and it's not going away. Anyway, I've ended up in hospital.  In case anyone else in a similar state, here's what has happened:

1. dermatologist came in, looked shocked and asked why nobody had taken a biopsy of my skin. "How do they know what the cause of the rash is if you haven't had a biopsy". He then took a chunk of my leg away and will find the results soon.

2. He put me on oral antibiotics

3. I was on a drip for a while to rehydrate and "flush out the kidneys".  After a day they then took the drip away again.

4. They have now given me this rather complex routine:

a) sigmacort 1% cream to run onto my face
b) diprosone 0.05% cream to put onto my body
d) then cover myself in wet towels for 30 minutes.  I must admit that I looked rather strange under all the towels and they got very, very cold after about 10 minutes
e) pat dry
f) cover myself in hydraderm moisturiser
g) when the moisturiser dries then put sigmacort 1% ointment on my face and diprosone ointment on my body.

Repeat 3x per day.

Let's see how it goes!

2 comments:

Revelation Online Imperial Coins said...

This is all good. Keep doing that.
Thank you for sharing and updating!
I will come to look at this issue and look forward to!
If you are interested to learn more, you can check here.

Tranquileafz CBD Gummies said...


Over the course of three to four months, the pellets slowly release testosterone into the body. Testosterone replacement therapy is available in several different forms, Dr. Farooq says. About 70 percent of men on testosterone replacement therapy apply these gels daily. We provide care to those that suffer with conditions that are directly related to low Testosterone only.

https://www.bloomingdiets.com/tranquileafz-cbd-gummies/