Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Santiago





Man randomly playing the violin in the middle of the airport. Air Canada flight going to Buenos Aires. A book about a plane crash in Shangri-la is not good reading material for a flight. Watching Hanna is also not a good idea - tagline: " Innocence can be deadly.".

My blog tells me:

"Parece que has accedido a tu cuenta desde una nueva ubicación. Para poder verificar tu identidad y asegurarnos de que nadie está intentando acceder a tu cuenta sin autorización, realiza este rápido procedimiento de verificación. Para obtener más información sobre esta medida de seguridad adicional"

Currently listening to another incomprehensible announcement and the violinist.

The mountains outside the window are spectacular.

I attach a picture of Sha in a massive factory (not in Chile), a picture of Sha on a chair (not in Chile), a girl who is not Sha, but does have a large wombat (not in Chile) and a picture of Sha cuddling a man that is not me (not in Chile nor in Australia)

I have not spotted any llamas yet.

In a few hours I should be in Brazil, but don't know whether llamas live in Brazil or not.





No comments: