Saturday, September 18, 2010

I really should write something ...









I really should write something here. I'm engaged!! :) I'm also in Wales. I've just had Fish 'n' chips with Old Speckled Hen. I should be learning Chinese. Or working. Instead I keep flying the flight sim that Sha bought me!! :)

I haven't written in this blog for ages. Sha and I bought a ring. It's very shiny. We watched an old man build it. He took over an hour and had a bottle of whiskey under his table. We had two engagement parties.

I'm worried that the pope seems to be following me around the World although admittedly he's refused to visit such heathen people as the Welsh.

I'm missing Sha, baozi and tuan tuan. Grandma and I went for a walk today and found lots of blackberry bushes. Faith and Mel have made the most amazing honey (although I'm worried that Faith seems fond of introduced weeds now!) I'm off to London tomorrow ....

3 comments:

Alison Hobbs said...

I don't think that was v. polite to refer to my mum as an old speckled hen, but maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy your weekend!

Alison Hobbs said...

... and the blackberries.

Amor said...

I want some blackberries!!!!!!!!!!! we nearly can't get any here:( hope your enjoy them, da du du thing! :P and enjoy your trip to London (bao zi and tuan tuan said that)