Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to Kiama

I like Kiama! It's a great train journey from Sydney (which took a bit longer than normal because of a train derailment). Justin, Sarah, Marta, Dominic and I had a great trip. The blow-hole wasn't doing much more than burbling away, but we went for a great walk across the rocks. It took a long time to walk a few hundred metres because we kept discovering rock pools that were crystal clear and wonderful for swimming in. Unfortunately, I didn't have much to swim in (stupidly not bringing any swimming gear) and so I was a bit wet and salty for the rest of the day.

It was great.

By the way, I haven't just up loaded a photo of my feet for no reason. It only makes sense when you realise that my feet were far under the water! It was so clear! And there were colourful fish swimming around in the pools with us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haven't heard from you in a while... too busy having fun?