Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back in Parkes

I've just discovered that I can discover the keywords that people have typed in to find my blog. This is interesting and a bit worrying. Apparently the most recent keywords include:

- Humpty Doo + traffic lights
- frogs in trousers
- platypus lock ness
- pretty sheep
- tasmania's big thing platypus

Well! This is even more worrying when you realise that my blog entry comes up as the 9th hit when you search for "pretty sheep" on google. My entry doesn't rate higher than "Want a Inflatable Sheep for your party?", but does come above "I might be buying a sheep What do they eat and need ?".

I've had a fun few days. Ms. M. Mao again turned up. This time brandishing a huge leek. Oh gosh, I do hope that nobody finds my blog by searching for "huge leek". She turned my milk blue. Yesterday I went to the pulsar group beach picnic in Manly. That was fun. We played some beach cricket, had some food and went for a snorkel. It was great ... I spotted a huge, bright blue, groper (oh dear, another word that hopefully doesn't come up in too many google searches) - I found a wonderful photo here. I also swam amongst the squid (they're lovely - they keep changing colour), mados and leatherjacket.

Today, Dick, Justin and I drove to Parkes. Now I have to find a way to stay up until 4am.

No comments: